This week was good because it ended with General Conference! I'm getting used to being home with a baby and a three year old, and we've been having some sweet moments, but G.C. was the highlight of the week for me. I had several things I'd been pondering prior to conference and I was so grateful to hear so many talks that answered my questions.
Other good things this week:
We had a few lovely spring walks at the park beside our house.
At the park across the street from our house. Walt is asleep in the sling.
I was trying to get Lila to settle down for nap time, but she was having too much fun in the "tunnel" (under my legs).
Did I mention that this little guy turned one month old last week?? He's growing so fast!
The next pictures are from the photo shoot I begged Darren to take of Lila in the blue bonnets at the park down the road from us. Spring is definitely the most beautiful season in Austin. The wildflowers everywhere are so pretty and cheerful.
More pics to come...right now my laptop is about to die!







Comments