Last weekend was gorgeous! We finally had a weekend that felt like spring. There wasn't anymore snow in the yard and definitely none on the nearby tennis courts! With a little coaxing from Darren's parents (ok, it didn't take much!), we decided to put off our homework for a couple of hours and enjoy the great outdoors. If felt so good to play tennis! We hadn't played since last October when I was eight months pregnant with Lila. I will add that I think it's always good to put off homework for a little physical activity--it's an investment in your health! (One of these days I'll get up on my soapbox and blog all about my passion for fitness and wellness!) So we played a little tennis and then went to a nearby man-made fishing pond where Darren's neice Emalia was fishing. Enjoy the pics!

Lila getting ready to go outside; Lila in the stroller at the tennis courts.

A shot of Adria looking goofy as she's mid-air.

Darren running for a deep corner shot.

Darren's mom, brother Wayne and his wife Luana, and little neice Emalia.

Grandpa insisted on taking a couple family pics...only Lila's looking at the camera in this one!

Lila's face looks so funny in this one. My poor fair baby doesn't know to think of the bright sunshine!
Comments