So my sisters have made some comments about this pic of Lila that I posted on my Facebook page. The night I posted the pic I had just finished adding captions to all the pics and then my computer froze. That is why my sisters were left wondering. Well, this is not a picture of my baby in a straight jacket. It is her Woombie. It is the BEST swaddling device. The first night I put Lila in it she slept for five hours straight. This was when she was about 7 weeks old. At the time it was a record. Unfortunetly, Lila outgrew her Woombie in record time. I think we only used it for two weeks or so and then she was too big. I wish I had discovered it before she was born. The great thing about it versus just swaddling your baby in a blanket, is that they can still move their arms a little bit to get comfy, but they can't flail around and wake themselves up. It is made of stretch cotton and a little spandex and it zips right up. It is amazing and not a torture device!!
So my sisters have made some comments about this pic of Lila that I posted on my Facebook page. The night I posted the pic I had just finished adding captions to all the pics and then my computer froze. That is why my sisters were left wondering. Well, this is not a picture of my baby in a straight jacket. It is her Woombie. It is the BEST swaddling device. The first night I put Lila in it she slept for five hours straight. This was when she was about 7 weeks old. At the time it was a record. Unfortunetly, Lila outgrew her Woombie in record time. I think we only used it for two weeks or so and then she was too big. I wish I had discovered it before she was born. The great thing about it versus just swaddling your baby in a blanket, is that they can still move their arms a little bit to get comfy, but they can't flail around and wake themselves up. It is made of stretch cotton and a little spandex and it zips right up. It is amazing and not a torture device!!
Comments
im so glad you have a blog too. your little girl is so cute. i miss cutting your hair also. i think you should keep the one length bob you have maybe bring it up as short as you can but i love it on you!
ruvi