
What a week! I am so glad today is the first day of a new week. Darren had many work meetings this week as well as exams, and it felt like all week it was just me and Lila. I was called to the Enrichment Board in R.S. two weeks ago and also had one meeting of my own this week, which Lila joined me for since Darren wasn't available for babysitting. Also, I missed all of my yoga classes this week because I didn't have a babysitter. Yesterday Darren had an all day manager meeting from 9-6, and afterward his regional manager took him out to dinner (and I had actually made him dinner yesterday--now he gets to have it today!). After he finally got home, he met at our house with my cousin Meghan's husband and they worked out the details of their iPhone app they're creating for a contest at school. Meghan came over too, which was nice, although I'm afraid I bored her to death because I was so dead tired! That is how my week left me feeling, dead tired. And maybe I shouldn't be too excited for a new week just yet...I was asked to speak to the Young Women at activity night this week, I have two midterms next week, I have to speak at enrichment in two and a half weeks, and I'm singing in sacrament in three weeks. Well, as the Beatles sing it, "Ob-la-di, ob-la-da, life goes on"!
Comments