We're in Utah having happy holidays with Darren's family! I've dropped the ball on my weekly posts as the year has come to a close, but I've decided to try again this year. Grouchiness has ensued as I have neglected to count my blessings each day, so I plan on getting back on track for 2013. As I reflect on last year, it's evident to me that when I recognized my blessings they seemed to multiply. There's several other things I plan on working on in the new year, but I'll keep the other things to myself until I can attest that I've successfully made some improvements :)
Here's some unedited photos from the past couple weeks. I was looking at thumbnails when I uploaded them, so forgive me if some are blurry. There's a four generation pic of Darren and his family from the weekend before Christmas when we were in Colorado. The painting is one that Darren's grandma painted years ago and we digitized while in CO. There's pics from our Christmas Eve shadow puppet show, Christmas Day, family picture day, etc.
Anyway, we hope everyone's Christmas was wonderful! I'll blog more once we're back home and I'm sitting at my own computer :)
Here's some unedited photos from the past couple weeks. I was looking at thumbnails when I uploaded them, so forgive me if some are blurry. There's a four generation pic of Darren and his family from the weekend before Christmas when we were in Colorado. The painting is one that Darren's grandma painted years ago and we digitized while in CO. There's pics from our Christmas Eve shadow puppet show, Christmas Day, family picture day, etc.
Anyway, we hope everyone's Christmas was wonderful! I'll blog more once we're back home and I'm sitting at my own computer :)
10 months old!!




































Comments