Well, I'm not one to talk much about my personal political and religious perceptions, but this is my way of sharing a little bit of my views via the well articulated words of another. If I could write, I would've written something just like this: "Sorry to kill your apocalyptic election buzz…" http://www.feministmormonhousewives.org/2012/11/sorry-to-kill-your-apocalyptic-election-buzz/
And before you choose not to read this article based on the link being from the Feminist Mormon Housewives blog, just humor me and give it a read. I continue to be true to myself, and no I do not choose to label myself. I am not a feminist. I am not a democrat. I do share the views of the sister who wrote the article, but before you get all judgie on me, just know that I will not be defined by the labels of others.
What do you think?
And before you choose not to read this article based on the link being from the Feminist Mormon Housewives blog, just humor me and give it a read. I continue to be true to myself, and no I do not choose to label myself. I am not a feminist. I am not a democrat. I do share the views of the sister who wrote the article, but before you get all judgie on me, just know that I will not be defined by the labels of others.
What do you think?
Comments