Well, it may look like I'm posting this on Monday, but its still Sunday at home in the states right now! I arrived early this morning in Australia and have been enjoying a nice spring day here with my boys. Walt was once again a champ for our air travels. He's just such a sweet baby and I couldn't be more grateful!
Speaking of grateful, I have a short list of the greatest blessings of the week.
- An evening at the Provo Temple. My MIL was so sweet to watch the kids while I attended the temple.
- Spending lots of time with my babes. I learn so much as a mother and feel so privileged for the experience. Lila told me often this past week that she loves me. She would look up at me with her lovely blue eyes and smile and say, "I love you, mommy," then hug me.
- Being in the Turetzky home. Darren's parents are good company and the kindest people around. They've been so nice to accommodate me and the kids and watch Lila while we're gone.
- Being reunited with Darren today!! I've missed my sweetheart and glad to be with him half way around the world.
Here's some iPhone pics from the week, which include a trip to the BYU farmers market, the day me and Lila played fairies, Lila admiring some toys at B&N, and a Google Street View car spotting :)
Speaking of grateful, I have a short list of the greatest blessings of the week.
- An evening at the Provo Temple. My MIL was so sweet to watch the kids while I attended the temple.
- Spending lots of time with my babes. I learn so much as a mother and feel so privileged for the experience. Lila told me often this past week that she loves me. She would look up at me with her lovely blue eyes and smile and say, "I love you, mommy," then hug me.
- Being in the Turetzky home. Darren's parents are good company and the kindest people around. They've been so nice to accommodate me and the kids and watch Lila while we're gone.
- Being reunited with Darren today!! I've missed my sweetheart and glad to be with him half way around the world.
Here's some iPhone pics from the week, which include a trip to the BYU farmers market, the day me and Lila played fairies, Lila admiring some toys at B&N, and a Google Street View car spotting :)












Comments