Yup, we're headed on vacation again. This all came up rather quickly this past week, but Darren is traveling to Brisbane, Australia for work this month. He'll be gone the entire month (he was supposed to leave today but had a hang up with his passport, so he leaves Wed), so me and the kids are going on another vacation. In all honesty, life has been kind of crazy since we got back from our August vacation, so I've been a bit nervous all week about heading out of town again. Although I'm not sure how the little ones will behave for a month away from home, it will definitely be better than trying to be a single parent for a month.
Me and the kids are headed to California for a week to stay with my grandma in Huntington Beach. I can't wait to take Lila and Walt to the beach--I've been wanting to all summer! I'm also thrilled to see my sisters and their kids and let the little cousins play together. It should be a fun week. After a week in Cali we're headed back to Utah to visit with Darren's parents again. I'm hoping to get some help on campus and maybe take a test for my online classes I'm finishing up. AND, last but not least, the final week we're gone me and Walt get to go out to Australia!! The client Darren is working for very generously offered to fly me out for the final week he's there. I'm pretty darn excited to finally have a reason to get my passport!!
So this week I'm thankful for Darren's job that is taking us on an unexpected trip to Australia, and for the rich client who's paying for it :o) :o)
Also, I can't forget my sweet baby who had his half birthday on Tuesday! 6 months old. Wow. Life is going by way too fast. Anyway, he was so good at his well baby check up and he's holding steady at the 90th percentile for weight (19 lbs. 12 oz.) and 50th for height (26.5").






Comments