This week I was thankful for...
...a wonderful husband. I love how bringing a new baby into the world has brought us closer together.
...a healthy baby who eats and sleeps well.
...a mother-in-law, who despite my post-partum moodiness, served me and my family without complaint.
...a healthy baby who eats and sleeps well.
...a mother-in-law, who despite my post-partum moodiness, served me and my family without complaint.
...my beautiful little girl, who was my first baby. I missed her while her grandma was here; she was obviously still here at home, but I missed taking care of her. I’m grateful that she was able to spend so much time with her grandma and have grandma take care of her, but I’m so glad I get to be her mommy.
...warm Spring weather and daylight saving time! I love that we're back to the time of year where we can go to the park as a family after dinner.
...the Ensign magazine and inspired words from our Latter-Day leaders.
...all the time I'm spending feeding my new baby, which gives me the opportunity to get in some more reading (mostly from the aforementioned Ensign and lesson books we're studying in church this year).
...inspirational quotes found via Pinterest that have fed my soul this past week.
...a clean garage and cars and a new shelf in the laundry room! Darren checked off a few things on the "Honey Do" list and I'm very grateful. The garage floor had been caked in dirt since the rain storm last September that caused a couple inches of water to pool there. The warm weather and time off allowed Darren the opportunity to get it cleaned up. I'm so glad he also put up a new shelf that I can finally reach in the laundry room. Yay for being clean and organized!!
Lastly, can you believe how he's changing already? The first two pics are when he's 8 days old, the next pic is 15 days old. I think his cheeks are filling out!









Comments