Well, we've been hard at work unpacking and settling into our new place. I haven't taken any photos of the interior yet because it is not picture worthy yet! I hope by the end of this week to remedy the situation. Until then you'll have to make do with these pictures: Lila at the hotel just before we moved to our house (isn't she getting so big??), me at 15.5 weeks prego (and sucking it in--I really look a bit more pregnant than that!), the front our house, and Darren working on the shelves we put up in the garage on Labor Day (yes, we labored!).
Ultrasound for the baby is set for October 4th and I can't wait to find out we're having! My guess is a boy and Lila is guessing she's getting a little sister (so she said when asked during FHE tonight). Who do you think is right?




Comments