After 3 long years of putting up with my crummy Samsung phone, Darren convinced me to get the new iPhone. It has only been about a week since I picked it up, and I am already in love! The first day I had it I was already using it in the car as a GPS. And of course I was downloading apps by day two! I downloaded the scriptures (as well as the R.S. manual and hymns), Pandora, and the All Recipes app. I having been using the notepad to make my to do lists and shopping lists, so basically pen and paper are a thing of the past!Of course it also works beautifully as a phone and an iPod, and today I finally used it to record some videos of Lila!! The videos are especially for Lila's grandparents and aunties and uncles who don't get to see this little girl very often. Sorry if they are a little boring, but hopefully you'll get the picture from the videos that this baby is one cute girl :o)
Comments