

Yesterday when I posted about the things I have made recently I forgot to mention the hat I crocheted for myself! On Sunday night (after the worst week was finally over and Grandma was playing with Lila) I finally had the chance to crochet this hat that I've been wanting. I almost broke down and ordered one on etsy.com, but I decided I had far too much yarn and that $15 was too much to pay for something I could make myself. So these are a couple of pics of my hat. Since having Lila I have many days when I don't have time to do my hair. Also, my hair is at an awkward almost-shoulder length and doesn't make a nice ponytail , so I have been wanting a slouchy hat to stuff all my hair into. I think the hat turned out pretty cute and if you're interested in crocheting one for yourself here's the pattern link: http://jessicasuzanne.com/craftypants/2007/09/13/pretty-puffs-slouchy-hat-with-pattern/.
By the way, in the spirit of giving credit where credit is due I am also posting the links below for instructions on how to make the bows and flowers I made in the previous post:
Comments
You are so crafty. I never knew this side to you. I appreciate craftiness because I strive to be crafty too.