30 weeks and in serious need of a haircut!
I'll be brief since we're trying to get on the road this morning. I'll also have to add the 30 weeks pic later.
Anyway, I'm feeling great as far as the pregnancy goes, but we were so bummed about Thanksgiving by ourselves (notice the lack of a Thanksgiving post...) that we decided we just couldn't do Christmas by ourselves too. Also the seasonal allergies around here are really getting to us (cedar trees are pollinating, and we don't live in a city called Cedar Park for nothing!). So we need a break and some much needed grandma time.
We will start driving today and get to Utah on Friday night. And I'm trying to surprise my grandma on Saturday, so anyone in my family who's reading this: don't tell Grandma that we're going to Utah!!
We'll stay in Utah until the New Year and then head home.
Friends in Utah: e-mail, text, or call me if you would like to get together, because we would love to!! Darren's mom actually has to work a few days that we're there, so we will have some time to play with friends too. Let me know! :o)
Merry Christmas!! I'll update this post with pics after we get to Utah.

Comments