Finding out I got A's & B's this semester (I thought I had a C in Accounting!)
+
+
Lila loving bath time and getting some cute pics to prove it
+
the three of us cuddling on the bed giggling and playing Wii
=
a perfect New Years Eve
We had a fun, non-stop Christmas week with the Turetzky's and the Avra's. Everyone left town a couple days ago, but we stayed home and had a nice New Years Eve with just the three of us. It was the perfect way to wrap up our break before we go back to work and school.
I can't let the new year start without sending a shout out to the highlights of 2010:
Walt Disney World, the Florida Keys, and the Bahamas = best family vacation yet!
Lila learning to walk and sleep for 12 hours a night
Darren graduating from BYU + our last APX summer = the rewards of a hardworking husband
Adria going back to full-time student status + taking care of Darren & Lila = the confidence to do just about anything!
Darren's parents helping out with Lila while we work and go to school = the best in-laws/parents anyone could ask for
Darren's new photography hobby = awesome pics of Lila all year long
Goodbye 2010, welcome 2011! I am so excited for the New Year and hope all of you are too.
Here's a slideshow of some of the highlights and pics I haven't shared yet from 2010.
Comments